Usually, the immunological infertility disease does not have florid symptoms. Both partners have no external features and woman has all normal findings during gynecological examinations.
But it is extremely important to pay great attention to all abnormalities which you can notice. The immunological infertility can have such symptoms as:
- Two or more miscarriages or IVF failures after the age of 35;
- Three or more miscarriages or one IVF failure before the age of 35;
- Poor egg production in stimulated cycle;
- Blighted ovum;
- Unexplained infertility;
- Family autoimmune diseases;
- Woman’s organism can react negatively to man’s sperm. As a result, woman can get rash, sores, or sexual intercourse will be painful for her;
- In very rare cases, fertilization process can lead woman to the anaphylactic shock.
It must be noted that man has no clinical symptoms of immunological infertility. This disease can be diagnosed only during the examination. Usually couple addresses fertility doctor after unsuccessful attempts to conceive naturally. Visiting clinic man carries out an analysis of ejaculate and some other tests in order to diagnose disease clearly and to choose appropriate treatment.